Friday, May 29, 2015

26 Weeks (as of May 24th)

My 26th week of pregnancy found my laying stones in our front yard to create this beautiful patio that Scout is modeling! This project has been in the works for ages and it is so exciting to actually see it finished. Jonathan did all of the actual work and I came in when he was done to play Tetris with the stones until they fit in the space and looked semi-presentable. We also went to Hilton Head over Memorial Day Weekend with my parents and Jonathan's parents. It was the first trip with all of us and it went really well. The girls spent time on the beach while the boys went kayaking and biking on Dafuski Island. I also might have hit up Janie & Jack (the most adorable baby store I've found) at the outlet mall and got a few more things. I simply can't resist white linen shorts with suspenders for a 1 year old! The next things on the agenda are patio furniture and a new front door! And eventually our house will be painted so I will be able to show you a before and after picture soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment