Sunday, June 7, 2015

28 Weeks Today!!

Warning: if you scroll down, you will see a pic of me in a bathing suit. You can't unsee it. Just saying.
I drove down to Atlanta 2 days ago (Friday) and I am happy to say the drive went great! Scout handled the 7 hours total of travel time with such class. I am soo looking forward to doing that solo trip with a baby too...right. 

Yesterday I went to Liz Mott's shower and had a great time celebrating baby Norah. It's always such a gift to come home and spend time with my lifetime friends who I love so much. I am having a shower in PTC next weekend and the following weekend I'll have one in Johns Creek. It's gonna be fun celebrating Edward (Teddy) with everyone.

Here is Scout being good and not jumping on the table with the chips and guacamole. And below is me at Melissa's pool rocking my belly. Don't judge- I warned you not to look ;)
I am staying with Melissa in Dunwoody if you want to come visit ;) Scout is loving the fenced in backyard...and so am I.  

No comments:

Post a Comment